Gold Key Awards finalists and winners are determined by a high-profile jury of hospitality industry leaders from the operations, design, development and investment sectors. This year’s panel selected standout projects from a competitive field of 350 submissions from more than 100 design firms around the world.
2021 Gold Key Awards judges
- Wing T. Chao, Founder, Wing T. Chao Global Adviser
Ken Cruse, Co-Founder & CEO, Soul Community Planet
- Gary Dollens, Global Head -Design / Product and Brand Development, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Tim Flowers, Vice President F&B – Development, Mina Group
- Stacey Greene, VP Project Management, Pyramid Hotel Group
- Lori Horvath, Managing Director, Project and Development Services, Hotels, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Linda Laucirica, Senior Director, Design & Project Management, Lifestyle Full -Service Brands, Marriott International
- David McCaslin, Chief Development Officer, HHM
- Michael Medzigian, Chairman & CEO, Watermark Lodging Trust
- Mitch Patel, President & CEO, Visions Hospitality Group, Inc.
- Thomas Prins, Principal, TQP Capital Partners
- Rachel Rangelov, SVP Design and Construction, Longview Senior Housing Advisors
- Christine Shanahan, Principal, HVS Design
Julienne Smith, Senior Vice President Development – Luxury & Upscale, and Transactions & Asset Management, Intercontinental Hotel Group
More to be announced soon!